|Battery Rating||100 AH|
|Battery Type||SMF (Sealed Maintenance Free)|
|Technology||AGM/VRLA (Absorbed Glass Mat)|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Online UPS, Telecom|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||32 Kgs|
AMARON QUANTA BATTERY – MADE TO LAST!
Finding an SMF battery that can be relied on for high backup performance and long battery life is the biggest concern of most inverter users and others who want a quality battery for power backup. That’s because many battery brands are overwhelmed by the huge demand and heavy strain of use on a global scale where acute power supply shortage is the order of the day. Many inverter users have gone through repeated experiences of short-lived inverter batteries, which translates to a huge financial loss.
So, are you locked in a helpless situation, pouring money down the drain with inverter batteries that fall far short of your life cycle expectations? Perhaps you’ve begun to feel the frustration of investing your hard-earned money in several inverter battery brands that failed to give more than few months of service? Sure, there are several downright poor quality batteries out there. There are also others that are marginally satisfactory in performance. Certainly, none of that is what your want! You desire inverter batteries that deliver long service life, enough to justify today’s high expenditure on batteries. You want batteries that will yield high positive net returns, lasting long enough to allow you recoup your investment and indeed earn extra dividend from their long service.
QUANTA BATTERY BY AMARA RAJA MAKES THE BIG DIFFERENCE!
If you have concluded that no reliable battery exists in our market, think again. The Amaron Quanta 12V VRLA battery from Amara Raja Batteries Limited, supported by technology expertise from their alliance partner Johnson Control Inc., is world-class quality, designed to wipe your pain and bring the performance satisfaction you desire from your inverter battery bank.
The Quanta battery offers advanced battery technology that’s virtually fail-safe and fool-proof, giving you a product that you will use with peace of mind, definite to give you long battery life.
Amaron Quanta battery is rugged and designed to deliver longer life cycle. Quanta battery is also designed to withstand stress, whether from the weather or heavy usage arising from the acute power shortage. Simply, you get extended lifespan. So, with the Quanta battery, you get peak performance and battery durability.
The rugged performance of Quanta inverter battery brand is the result of its advanced battery technology and special product features. Here are some of the unique features:
KEY PERFORMANCE FEATURES OF AMARON QUANTA BATTERY
- PPCP Containers with Low permeability to ensure that there is no water loss.
- Side wall design to maintain structural integrity in high operating temperatures.
- High Compression Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Separator for greater than 98% recombination efficiency.
- Heavy duty L terminal best suited to carry high rate discharges.
- Highly reliable one way self resealing safety vent seal.
- MFX alloy grid for high design life in float @ 27° C with maximum cyclic life.
- FLAPPON Terminal protecting system to prevent short circuits.
- Ergonomic design for easy handling.
- Grouping the plates by Cast-On-Strap leads to integral lead crystals provides superior corrosion resistance to negative strap.
- Superior high rate discharge with low internal resistance.
- Unique heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant alloy for positive grids, to increase cyclic life in a tropical environment
- Lower internal resistance for superior high-discharge performance
- Instacharge, a patented paste recipe for excellent charge acceptance
- Aesthetically designed with a rugged Flappon terminal protector that prevents shorts
- Compact, lightweight, factory-charged, explosion-resistant and environment friendly
Amaron Quanta’s proven AGM technology ensures high reliability, long life expectancy and maintenance-free characteristics. The Quanta brand is suitable for a wide range of high profile applications.
SUITABLE APPLICATIONS FOR QUANTA BATTERY
- Data Centers
- Banks & Financial Markets
- Network Operation Centers
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Power Generation Plants
- Hospital & Testing Laboratories
- Internet Housing Sites
TECHNOLOGY OF QUANTA BATTERY
Amaron Quanta battery is made with unique AGM technology. AGM stands for Absorbed Glass Mat. In AGM battery design, the electrolyte in the battery cell is locked in a Fiberglas Mat between the plates. This Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) technology is of low maintenance because it never needs watering. It is consequently spill-proof (usually referred to as dry-cell), giving the flexibility to install it in any required position.
SPECIFICATIONS OF QUANTA 100AH/12V BATTERY
- Brand: Amaron Quanta
- Battery Model: TBA
- Battery Rating: 100Ah
- Battery Voltage: 12V
- Battery Type: SMF (Sealed Maintenance Free)
- Battery Technology: AGM
- Capacity Ah @ 20 hr: 100
- Dimensions (L x W x H) mm: TBA
- Weight (± 5%) Kgs: 32.0 Kgs